Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trip Down...


This cartoon was sparked by a high school reunion I attended in New Jersey. The event was a lot of fun and reminded me of the many good people I was fortunate enough to share my early years with. The experience got me thinking about how time plays with our memory and how our perspective can change over the years. That night I saw former teammates on the football team, former crushes and a handful of people who brought a smile to my face even though I couldn't immediately recall their names(that's why you wear your name tag!). Life's funny that way. My wife was also a member of our of graduating class which made the evening even more special. The night reminded me of a very funny episode of 30 Rock where Tina Fey(Liz Lemon) goes to her class reunion in Pennsylvania, and Alec Baldwin tags along and poses as a former classmate, Larry Braverman.

Here's to all my classmates at Woodbridge Senior High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment